Contact me at elf@dodgyapple.com

Thursday 28 February 2008

Final Character Design 1

It's late... and I'm tired as hell T__T But at least my character design is final! =D I decided to stick with my first one with a few changes. After getting a lecture about animation and concept art, it kinda inspired me to get drawing again ^^ This is the first concept art for my character. I will do more for her and other things (background) later =) There are reasons for some of her accessories and colour choice but i will explain them later once I've written my character profile. (Couldn't be bothered colouring it in properly... )



Character Profile

Name:- Eling
Age:- 19
D.o.B.:- 19/6/88
Height:- 167cm
Weight:- 46kg
Hair:- Dark brown. middle of back
Eye:- Dark brown
Likes:- Hats, drawing, making things
Dislikes:- Bugs
Description:- Fools around a lot but will get the job done. Can be energetic when it comes to things she enjoys. But you will usually see her either drawing or just being lazy.
Likes to keep a low profile. Friends and family are important.
Character Rule:- -Since she has an obsession with hats, she will always have a hat or something on her head/hair
-There must be a bodyguard with her at all times
-Carries her sketchbook with her where ever she goes



~ Message from the little elf ~

No comments: