Contact me at elf@dodgyapple.com

Thursday 7 February 2008

Meh! ~


The original of this was actually part of a series with friends. Unfortunately that did not end well >___<
I recently redrew and coloured it in a different style from what I normally do.

the character's called Lyienna and can control water. =) How nifty =P ~

The reason why I'm posting this is because I want to take some qualities from her and use them for my new character for the animatic. (Obviously not the water controlling power..........)


She doesn't really stand out from the crowd - likes to keep a low profile. Values her friends/family. Likes to play around a lot but will be serious when she needs to be. She's roughly mid-teen, so 16/17ish? There really isn't anything special about her, just you're average girl next door (with powers ^^). ~



~ Message from the little elf ~

No comments: